The Internal Control officer shall be responsible for the development, review and updating of policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance. In addition, ensure compliance to regulatory bodies practices and procedures.
- Liaising with the various departmental heads to develop, review and update policies and procedures for the various departments.
- Developing an effective and efficient system for monitoring compliance with laid down policies, procedures and regulatory directives.
- Identify operational gaps/risk and develop appropriate controls to bridge the gap.
- Detecting and eliminating fraud in the organization.
- Conducting training on company policies, procedures and industry regulations.
- Degree in accounting / finance or a professional certification in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years working experience in internal control in a financial Institution.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulation and other related laws
- Excellent presentation skills